SSI hires smart, dynamic, hard working individuals. Our small company environment provides the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. We encourage our staff to develop new skills and pursue interests both inside and outside of work. We foster a strong work ethic and a belief that the things we do truly make a difference for our customers.
To apply, please click on the following link: careers-ssichicago.icims.com
Current job openings:
Service Desk Analyst
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides first and second line technical support to end user(s). The successful candidate will possess an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of end user problems, ranging from straightforward to complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from end user(s) regarding IT issues and Queries.
- Receive, log and manage calls from end user(s) via telephone and email.
- Maintain an Asset Database and track changes.
- 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshoot IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Thin Clients, Printers, Servers and Switches.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as Router / Switch connection issues.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (STATS).
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
Resumes submitted without desired hourly rate will not be considered.